Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Stat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nappa
Admin
Admin
Nappa

The New Stat System Empty
PostSubject: The New Stat System   The New Stat System Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:24 pm

There are 3 basic stats:
Stamina-
Power Level-
Speed-

These stats will determine:
Health- For Strength fighters- PL*150, Ki fighters- PL*100
Ki- For Strength fighters- PL*100, Ki fighters- PL*150
Defense- Sta+Spd
Strength-((Sta+PL+Spd)*10)

Ki and Health are self explanitory
Defense will determin dodging and blocking during battle
Strength will determine the strongest fighters! This will be used for Top 10 and such.

For quests, instead of recieving Stats like the previous system, you will recieve SP or Stat Points. For more Information on SP, see the "Stat Points" topic.

Note: With the new stat system, gains will be significantly reduced, but do not worry. It will balance out nicely with new prices for skills and such. Requirements for skills will also decrease with the amount of gains.

If you have any urgent questions, I please ask that you forward them directly to Me or Frieza. This system was developed by me, and Frieza is my brother therefore he has constant contact with me. Contact Shyn for matters that are less urgent, and he may also be able to answer them, he has approved this system and also helped with its development
Back to top Go down

The New Stat System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z Galaxy :: Information :: Information-
Jump to: