Dragonball Z Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z Galaxy

A DBZ RPG, We're here, We're active

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Saga. ACT 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piccolo

Piccolo

Alien Saga. ACT 1 Empty
PostSubject: Alien Saga. ACT 1   Alien Saga. ACT 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 am

The silent Namekian let out a deep sigh as his cloaked body floated only inches above the dusty and cracking rock formation on which he once stood. He could feel the pleasant breeze of the Earth’s atmosphere lick at his forest green skin. Even the beautiful weather, though, didn’t satisfy Piccolo’s hunger for battle. The clones that he created as spar partners were getting boring. The doubles of the Namekian just weren’t powerful enough to meet his needs. He needed to find Goku or Gohan and give those lazy bums a nice beating. Hell, he felt like he could even take on Broly right now. The unharnessed energy that flowed through the alien’s veins needed to escape and sitting out here in the mountains would do him no good.

Piccolo quickly cracked open an eye, suddenly feeling a strange power level. He’d never felt anything like this at all. It was from off world, no doubt about that. The mighty Namekian slowly unfolded his legs and placed his feet back down on the surface of the rock face. Piccolo opened his eyes and spun around in the direction of the new energy trail.

“Hmph.” The warrior stated. “Looks like someone has come to meet their end.” Piccolo could feel the presence closing in on him. Whoever this guy was, he must have been looking for Piccolo. Or maybe, he had searched for the strongest fighter in the area and spotted Piccolo’s energy. Either way, it didn’t matter. Piccolo was ready to take him head on at any rate.

Before long, a purple skinned alien landed directly in front of the warrior. Piccolo clutched his weighted cloak as he prepared to pull it from his body to be in top form for this fight. Though, when the visitor’s demeanor was that of a peaceful being, Piccolo dropped his arm back to his side. This guy didn’t want to fight at all. He looked more worried than vengeful.

“Yeah. What’da want?” Piccolo blurted out. This wasn’t a time to chat and patience was not exactly one of Piccolo’s known traits. The alien looked up at Piccolo with a fearful expression. He looked as though he wished to speak, but seemed intimidated by both the Namekian’s power and attitude. “Well, come out with it, will you?!” Piccolo exclaimed, an echo of his own voice rang back at the area that the two stood.

The alien tapped a few buttons on the scouter-like device that rested over his ear. Piccolo presumed that the guy was pulling up a translator on the device in order to speak and to understand the language in which Piccolo was now speaking. After a moment, the alien spoke. “Hello. My name is Alenato. I am a general in the Arcose chapter of the Planet Trade Organi-”

“A remnant of Frieza? Ha!” Piccolo chuckled. “Go on.” He continued with a wave of his hand. The visitor seemed puzzled at the mention of Frieza, but continued. “How did...?” He asked, but cut himself off and continued. “The officers that rank above me have decided that they want this planet...” He said. Piccolo smiled “Oh? Good luck with that.” Piccolo almost laughed. “They aren’t the first to try and they wont be the first to fail.” The alien seemed slightly annoyed at the fact that Piccolo kept cutting him off before he could explain. “Listen to me...please.” Piccolo gave him a stern look, but was curious as to what this visitor’s plan was. Piccolo gave him a nod. With that, the alien began to explain his situation. “My bosses want to kill every living being on this planet and sell it to the highest bidder, but I am against it. I do not want to kill a planet that has been neutral in every galactic war since the beginning of time. The people of this planet do not deserve the genocide they are about to receive.” Piccolo gave the man a grin. “So..” The Namekian began. “You’re asking me to help you save my own life?” The alien gave a swift nod. His expression was filled with hope. Piccolo couldn’t believe that an alien who had never ever visited this planet would have such compassion for it. Even in Piccolo’s early days, he hated Earth and it’s inhabitants and he was born there. Of course, the Namekian had since changed his ways, but the alien that stood in front of him was a sight to behold. A rarity, for sure.

“Alright, then.”

WC: 751

Act 1
Quest Name: The Invasion Begins!
Quest Description: A alien
has been spotted on whatever planet you're on. He tells you that the
aliens are invading, and he doesn't want to help them. His name is
Alenato. Become his ally, try your best to convince him to join you. 500
words
Quest Rewards: 1,000z.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Alien Saga. ACT 1 Empty
PostSubject: ACT II   Alien Saga. ACT 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 pm

ACT II~

The alien’s face lit up like a kid who had just received the birthday presents that he had wanted for an entire lifetime.
“You will help me? Really?!” Piccolo gave him a nod. “This isn’t a favor, though.” The tall Namek shot at him. “I live here, you know?” Piccolo muttered, eyeing the shorter alien. Deep down, though, Piccolo knew he wanted to help this fellow. The guy had obviously bitten off more than he could chew. How this weakling became a general was beyond belief. If this guy was high ranking, his henchmen must have been borderline Yajirobe when it came to fighting.

This wasn’t the only reason Piccolo had taken up his offer, though. The warrior needed to fight. He needed it. Fighting off a few alien invaders could kill two birds with one stone. Well, three if you count helping Alenato or whatever his name was. Snapping back to reality, Piccolo gave Alenato a look that said ‘What are we waiting for?’ The alien must have been deep in his thoughts as well, as he quickly looked back up at the Namekian warrior. “Right! This way!” He said before flying off into the sky.

Piccolo kicked off of the ground and shot his body into the clouds behind his visitor. “My group will land on this planet at any moment!” Alenato yelled over the roaring of the wind around them. The Namekian just nodded as he soared through the air with his arms folded across his chest. The alien looked back at him once more as the two soared through the clouds. “I told them that I was coming to stake out this planet before I left...” He said. “..So, I left on my own private space craft!” He yelled over the sounds of the two fighter’s Ki that was now circling them as they traveled. “I had really come here to find some strong fighters to assist me! You were the first person that I found that seemed powerful enough!” He concluded. Piccolo nodded once more. He had suspected as much. The Namek was not worried one bit about these invaders. If, for some reason, they were too tough for him to handle alone, he could simply raise his power level enough for Goku or Vegeta to sense it and, surly, one of them, maybe even both, would come to his aid. He was sure those two Saiyans would be itching for a fight.

After flying for a little while longer, Alenato pointed a finger down at the ground and motioned for Piccolo to follow him. The Namekian’s shoes touched down on the soft soil in a very grassy area of the planet. After taking a quite look around, Piccolo’s eyes soon set on a space ship. It was much like that of a Saiyan’s space pod, only it was more recently built than the ones he had seen. Piccolo assumed that it was made of the same technology. After Frieza’s takeover of the Planet Vegeta, it seemed he had used much of the race’s technology for his own gain. After all, many of the former tyrant’s henchmen had worn an armor that was very much like the kind that the Saiyans bore. The also used scouters. The ships that the Ginyu Force had arrived in on Planet Namek had been much like the ones Vegeta and Nappa had come to Earth in.

The ship obviously belonged to Alenato. It seemed that his army had not arrived yet. “And now we wait. They should be arriving at this spot in only a few minutes.” Alenato said. Piccolo gave the alien a look. “So..”the warrior began. “How did you end up working for the PTO, anyway?” The alien looked taken aback at the question. He may not have been prepared for Piccolo to asked him anything of his own personal life. “Well, my home planet was occupied much like yours is about to be.” He said with a crack in his voice. It must have been painful for him. His family had probably been killed and he had no other place to go, but work for Frieza. “Unfortunately, we didn’t have any strong fighters like yourself to protect us. At least not strong enough to defeat Dodoria.” Piccolo knew of that name. It had to be one of Frieza’s elite warriors. “So, you simply joined them after they came in and killed off your people?” Piccolo tried to speak as gently as possible, though, it wasn’t exactly his most polished skill. Alenato only gave him a solemn nod. “A lot of my people did. It was our only hope for survival.” Quickly changing the subject, the alien asked a question that Piccolo had never been asked before. “So, does every person of this planet look like you? Are you an earthling?” Piccolo smirked and shook his head. “I am a Namekian.” That was all he said.

“From the planet Namek, you say? That’s impossible.” Alenato said in awe. Piccolo just shook his head again. “I was under the impression that all Namekians were healers and magicians. There is no way a Namekian could have a battle power like yours.” Piccolo continued to grin. “You have not seen my battle power, kid.”

Just then, Piccolo heard the roar of an engine. The warrior lifted his eyes to the sky to see a large round spaceship enter into the horizon. “Must be your friends.” The alien nodded. The two watched the ship come crashing through the atmosphere before violently touching down onto the Earth’s surface. Only seconds after the ship came to a halt, around 10 henchmen of all species burst out of the loading ramp and unto the ground. “Well, well, well.” Piccolo muttered. “The party is starting already?”

Five of the men immediately charged toward Piccolo. What a stupid move. Were these guys really expendable that they would simply run into battle like this? Piccolo almost felt bad for them, but that emotion was expelled as Piccolo thought of how many innocents these men had probably killed in the past. Holding his arm out in front of him, the Namekian

fired off a few ki blasts that demolished 3 of the henchmen in a single shot.

That didn’t stop the remaining two, though. Piccolo was not sure if they were really brave or just really stupid. Either way, these two weren’t going to live for very much longer. Piccolo’s arm stretched out to about 10 feet long and shot through the chest of the henchman to the right. By this time, the other had reached Piccolo and began to aim the gun that was connected to his arm. He never got the chance to shoot. Piccolo’s elbow connected with the henchman’s face, caving in his jaw and nose just before the man fell to the ground and exhales his last breath.

Piccolo looked over at Alenato to see how he was holding up. He’d only taken out one of the five men that attacked him. Piccolo sighed. The cloaked Namekian swooped over, grabbed two of the invaders, bashed their heads together, and tossed their bodies into the dirt. Two left, huh? A devastating beam shot out of the Namekian’s mouth that ended the life of
the remaining two aliens.

“Thank you...” Alenato said as Piccolo turned around and walked toward the spaceship.

“Don’t mention it.”

WC: 1,231

Act 2
Quest Name: Finding The Spaceship!
Quest Description: Alenato takes you to the spaceship, but there is ten guards guarding the entrance. Defeat them.
Quest Requirements: Must have completed "The Invasion Begins!". 1000words
Quest Rewards: 20SP. 1,000z.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Admin
Admin
Broly

Alien Saga. ACT 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Saga. ACT 1   Alien Saga. ACT 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Finish the WHOLE thing And I will grade it ALL TOGETHER.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzgalaxy.rpg-board.net
Piccolo

Piccolo

Alien Saga. ACT 1 Empty
PostSubject: ACT III   Alien Saga. ACT 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 am

“My boss will be inside.” Alenato said to Piccolo, pointing to the large space ship that had just landed in front of them. The Namekian gave his new ally a nod before stepping over several of the freshly defeated dead henchmen bodies and walking toward the ship’s docking ramp. Alenato followed closely behind the towering Namekian warrior and continued to explain the situation.

“The leader of my chapter is a female changeling by the name of Devilia.” The alien explained. “She is not to be taken lightly.” He continued with a hint of worry in his voice. “Even to your standards, she is immensely powerful.” Piccolo nodded and stepped unto the loading ramp of the ship just before entering into the main corridor. He wasn’t worried. The Devilia was probably of some relation to Frieza and Cooler. She may have even been another of King Cold’s offspring. The Namek didn’t know, but he was sure this changeling would be just as arrogant and obnoxious as the others of her species that he had met.

Upon entering the ship, Piccolo could feel several wimpy power level coming around the corner as well as hear the sounds of boots running of the tiled floor of the vessel. Idiots, he thought as he stepped around the corner and held out his hand which sent a large ki blast down the corridor killing the approaching henchmen. Piccolo’s eyes scanned the floor, counting out about nine or ten dead bodies. How many of these guys were on this ship? Piccolo looked to Alenato who motioned for the Namek to follow him around another corner. “We have to find Devilia.” The alien said in a panic. “If we want to succeed, we have to convince her to leave this planet be.”

“And if she declines?” Asked Piccolo in a cool voice. He already knew the answer to the question, though. He would have no problem killing this monster. She wouldn’t be allowed to conquer the place he had called home since he had been born. Not in a million years. Alenato only gave him a solemn expression in response to his question. Pfft. This guy had a lot to learn about Piccolo. Did he honestly think that Piccolo couldn’t take down the being that these aliens called master? Of course, the Namek would never underestimate an opponent, but he was sure of himself. Not too sure of himself, though. That kind of thinking could get a person killed.

Piccolo followed Alenato to an electronic door around the next corner of the hallway. The alien pressed his hand to the console that was attached to the wall next the to doorway and the door slid open. Alenato let out of cry of fear as the two found that they had been ambushed by what looked like around thirty more henchmen. “They were waiting for us!” The alien cried out as lasers and ki blasts began flying past the two warrior’s heads. Piccolo raised his arm, blocking and deflecting the blasts. The Namek raised his remaining hand and fired a flurry of his own ki blasts in the direction of the oncoming projectiles. Through the smoke and rays of light, the Namekian couldn’t see if he had hit anything or not, but he sensed quite a few of the small power levels fade away. Backing out of the door way and still shooting off beams of ki from his palms and fingertips, Piccolo looked back at his ally and spoke. “Aye. We need to take thes-” The Namek’s voice faded away as he looked to find a limp purple alien laying against the wall on the opposite side of the doorway with a burn mark across his chest and blood pouring from the hole in his armor.

“Alenato. You jackass.” Piccolo muttered to the dead body. How could he let himself be killed? Piccolo was more pissed when he realized that he had been led into this mission and was now alone with no knowledge of the ship or the leader’s whereabouts. The Namekian would have to end this quickly. Piccolo held both arms out before him and fired a large ki blast into the room that spread out inside the doorway. As the smoke cleared, Piccolo could see that there was no life left in the room aside from himself.

“That’s better.” The Namekian gave the dead body of his former visitor a swift nod before walking through the room and approaching the door on the other side of it. Devilia must have been in this room. Otherwise, all of those men wouldn’t have been guarding this area of the ship.

WC: 852
Word Count So Far: 2,834

Act 3
Quest Name: Breaking And Entering!
Quest Description: You've entered the spaceship, but the army of forty aliens stands before you, ready to kill you. You and Alenato must fight them off, but they kill Alenato. Find a way to escape, or kill the aliens. Devilia, the leader of the Aliens, manages to hide somewhere on the spaceship.
Quest Requirements: Must have completed "Finding The Spaceship!". 500words
Quest Rewards: Alien Laser Gun (+15PL). 5 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien Saga. ACT 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Saga. ACT 1   Alien Saga. ACT 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Saga. ACT 1
Page 1 of 1